We have implemented the following guidelines to protect one another during the COVID pandemic. NSW Health advice as of November 2021 has seen the lockdown over Greater Sydney come to an end. Now that we have permission to resume meeting in person, please be aware of the following.
By entering the premises of Parramatta Christian Church (PCC) you understand and agree with the following conditions of entry as required by the NSW Government:
- All visitors must check-in upon arrival through the Service NSW QR code.
- For visitors unable to provide contact details (for example due to age or language barriers), another person may provide contact details on their behalf.
- If it is not possible for check-in to occur, visitors are to provide their name, contact number and entry time to the COVID Marshall.
- Sanitise your hands with your own or the provided sanitiser before entering the church premises.
- Practice physical distancing where reasonably practicable – keep 1.5m away from others and avoid physical contact.
- Adhere to the seating arrangements as advised when you arrive and remain in your assigned seat for the duration of the service (your seating may be inside the auditorium or outside under the awning).
- According to NSW Health Advice, masks are mandatory in places of worship (current as of November 2021)
- As per current NSW Health Advice, congregational singing is permitted indoors in places of worship (current as of November 2021)
- Please do not enter PCC’s premises if:
- You are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are awaiting or reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- If you develop symptoms or start feeling sick while at PCC please inform a COVID team member and leave the premises immediately.
- Acknowledge that a PCC staff member, COVID team member or authorised volunteer has the right to refuse entry or request the departure of any visitor for any COVID-19 related concerns, and visitors must comply with the request.
[btnsx id=”3381″][btnsx id=”2943″]
Parramatta Christian Church has a COVID Safety Plan in place. If you wish to read this plan, or have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19, please contact the church office on 02 9630 3892, or by email.