We have implemented the following guidelines to protect one another during the COVID pandemic. Health Advice is current as of 29 March 2021.
By entering the premises of Parramatta Christian Church (PCC) you understand and agree with the following conditions of entry as required by the NSW Government:
- All visitors must check-in upon arrival through the Service NSW QR code, providing your name and mobile phone number or email address.
- Sanitise your hands with your own or the provided sanitiser before entering the church premises.
- Practice physical distancing where reasonably practicable – keep 1.5m away from others and avoid physical contact.
- Adhere to the seating arrangements as advised when you arrive and remain in your assigned seat for the duration of the service (your seating may be inside the auditorium or outside under the awning).
- According to NSW Health Advice, masks are no longer mandatory in places of worship (current as of 29 March 2021)
- As per current NSW Health Advice, singing is now permitted indoors in places of worship (current as of 29 March 2021)
- Please do not enter PCC’s premises if:
- You are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are awaiting or reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- If you develop symptoms or start feeling sick while at PCC please inform a COVID team member and leave the premises immediately.
- Acknowledge that a PCC staff member, COVID team member or authorised volunteer has the right to refuse entry or request the departure of any visitor for any COVID-19 related concerns, and visitors must comply with the request.